Leslie at Life in it’s Ordinary Form
gave me a blog award! Thank you! Leslie is a new blogger and she has such a cute blog! I love reading her posts and I’m looking forward to more great things from her!
So here are the rules for this award:
Thank the person who gave it to you, share ten things about yourself, then pass the award on to ten bloggers you’ve recently discovered and let them know you gave them an award!
1. I love the Florida Gators. It’s actually hard to describe how much I love my Gators. I watch every game, follow them on Twitter, read articles, I can’t get enough. I CANNOT WAIT until football season just so I can go to The Swamp.
2. Like Leslie
, I am addicted to Twitter. I love it and I probably check Twitter a couple times an hour. It’s sick.
3. I’m addicted to M&Ms…I eat them every day
4. I love the beach all times of days. I run on it in the morning, lay out on it during the day, and walk on it at night. It’s both energizing and relaxing if that makes any sense!
5. I like big vehicles. I have driven a Pilot and a Sorento…next on my list is a Tahoe!
6. I am a complete Charlotte from Sex and the City in every way
7. I LOVE to tailgate. I just love everything about football season.
8. I’m pretty crafty. I can decorate cards, ornaments, cowbells, canvases, etc.
9. I would say 75% of my wardrobe is JCrew. The rest is Gators and State shirts! Haha!
10. I am a chemical engineering grad student at Mississippi State…a Gator Girl in Cowbell Country! Good thing I love my cowbell and the dawgs too!
I pass this award on to:
Thanks again Leslie for the award!!
I’m on my way to Florida tomorrow so look out for my “What’s in my beach bag?” post up soon!